Amsterdam - Take 1


I've just come back from a short break in Amsterdam. it was so lovely! The city was so much prettier than i thought it would be, and i've never seen so many bikes in my life! They were everywhere! The canals were so pretty and peaceful, i could definitely see myself living in one of the houses over looking them with the massive windows, and cycling round the city on a lovely old bike. bikes seemed to be part of the people there, we even saw a man riding a bike round the park whilst playing a guitar!Yes i couldn't believe it either! Unfortunately we didn't have the best weather whilst we were there, hence the umbrella in the photograph. I took three cameras with me, my Digital SLR and two film ones, heres the best of my digital photos and i will share my film ones with you too as soon as i get them developed.








No comments:

Post a Comment